Wednesday, 16 March 2016

WENGER: I BUILT UP ARSENAL WITH NO MONEY OR HELP

The Frenchman has defended his 20-year reign at the
Gunners, insisting the club would not be at their current
level without his control
Arsene Wenger claims Arsenal have moved forward under
his guidance without any help or money.
Pressure has intensified on the Arsenal boss following
Sunday’s FA Cup exit at the hands of Watford, while the
Gunners look set to exit the Champions League on
Wednesday evening unless they can overturn a 2-0 first-
leg defeat against Barcelona at Camp Nou.
And amid calls for his resignation at the end of the
season, Wenger launched a staunch defence of his 20-year
reign: “I have no doubt about my motivation.
“I built this club with hard work and without any external
resources. If you compare the club when I arrived and how
it is today, it is moved forward – and without any help
from anybody.
“There was no money from anyone. Now I am even more
motivated than the first day I arrived. And I feel even more
pressure and responsibility to keep this club moving
forward.”
Source: goal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment